Maloca Alpaca Lightweight Throw Blanket-100% Baby Alpaca Wool Herringbone Weave - Ethically Sourced | Hypoallergenic | Softer & Warmer Then Wool | Very Limited Production (Light Grey)
You Save: -
Price as of 03/23/2019 MDT
Maloca Alpaca easily moveable Throw Blanket-100% toddler Alpaca Wool Herringbone Weave - Ethically Sourced | Hypoallergenic | Softer & Warmer Then Wool | Very constrained Production (Light Grey)
- LUXURIOUS QUALITY: Made from 100% newborn Alpaca Wool. Alpaca wool is made of the virtually all soft, durable, luxurious and silky healthy fibers. We take on pride in our offerings and assure the maximal tiers of workmanship while using the purest and very best superior quality alpaca fibers available.
- WARMER & LIGHTER: Alpaca wool is lighter and provides far more warmth than traditional sheep's wool. Unlike sheep's wool, alpaca fiber has microscopic air compartments that earn it very light-weight but still astonishingly insulating, keeping your body warm and arid in any type of cool or cold climate.
- NO LANOLIN, NO ITCH: Alpaca fibers trend and design a very unique wool that is hypoallergenic. There's nothing far more irritating than dealing thru the itch caused by traditional wool. Alpaca wool has ZERO lanolin providing a low "prickle factor".
- ETHICALLY SOURCED & SUSTAINABLE: All of our Alpaca wool is ethically sourced from Peru. The alpaca also have a much lower environmental impact than sheep - their hooves are softly padded reducing the amount of environmental impact and produce much far more wool than sheep.
- LIMITED PRODUCTION: Maloca's series is produced in confined quantities. Year after year, there's an ever growing demand for alpaca wool products. Alpaca is the greenest, the vast majority of sustainable fiber produced, often making it a very in demand commodity.