Kitchen & eating dinner Features
Price as of
: 12/10/2018 MDT
: Check Update Price
Usually ships in 24 hours
Check out our Best of PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow Blue Choice PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow Blue products in every category: Baby Products, and more. Plus, discover the best new PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow Blue products each weekday in our Editors' Favorites reviews.
- THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV
- 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
- Includes super-soft BLUE 100% jersey knit cotton pillow cover that is removable and machine washable
You're Pregnant, Nursing, Recovering From An Injury, Or Just Tired Of Using many different Pillows Every Night, The PharMeDoc whole Body Pillow Has Got You Covered. Who Should Use A Body Pillow? Total Body Pillows, Sometimes Referred To As Maternity
Or Pregnancy Pillows, Are fantastic For Expecting Mothers Who have A Boost Getting Comfy located at Night. Distinctive model Can Help Ease Back Pain, Alleviate Muscle Aches, Align Your Spine And Hips, And produce guidance For Your Tummy while not Sacrificing
Comfort. But What If You're Not Pregnant? whole Body Pillows Benefit any unique Looking To Upgrade Their Sleep Quality. The C-shape Pillow's Nest-like model Is recommended For: folks Suffering From Hip Or Back Pain, Poor Posture, Athletes, folks In Physical Therapy Or Recovering From An Injury, And The Elderly.
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow Blue Related Posts