: Amy Garden
Home & Kitchen
Price as of
: 11/17/2018 MDT
: $130.19 (65%)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Check out our Best of Amy Garden Weighted Blanket 48 Choice Amy Garden Weighted Blanket 48 products in every category: Home & Kitchen, and more. Plus, discover the best new Amy Garden Weighted Blanket 48 products each weekday in our Editors' Favorites reviews.
- 2.0 VERSION - 7 layers weighted blanket: New 2.0 weighted blankets are made of 3 layers each side around the beads, (2 thick but breathable clothes with a very large density and 1 filling fiber). 7 layers heavy blanket means glass beads won't penetrate from the fabric. Stay away from the leak and sleep peacefully.
- Size: 48"x72", Weight about: 15lb, suitable Body weight: 140-150 lbs. Choose the blanket that weighs about 10%-15% of your body weight plus one pound, the weight would help you sleep better and faster. Due to its weight, a twin, full or queen size weighted blanket is supposed to on the mattress and should't go over the edges of the bed.
- Amy Garden weighted blanket is a wonderful sleeping gift for ANY HOLIDAYS (Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Halloween, Valentine's Day, New Year's Day, Easter Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day,Birthday); ANY OCCASIONS (Back to school, watching TV, reading or just ideal to cozy up on the couch for a blissful nap or relaxing at the end of a long day); ANYONE YOU CARED (kids, parents, lovers, friends ), give your loved ones the deeper sleep and inner peace they're looking for.
- The weighted inner layer and the duvet cover are sold separately! We suggest you buy weighted blanket together with a duvet cover, so when you want to wash it, you can just need take the cover off for a quick wash and dry.
- Some people do not recommend using. Physically weak people DO NOT recommend using this blanket, Or choose lighter weight blanket. Pregnant women, babys and sick patient are prohibited to use.
Size Of Blanket
Is Determined By Taking 10%-15% Of The One's Weight Plus An Additional One Pound
Amy Garden Weighted Blanket 48 Related Posts